Orders received by Luxe Water Walls are typically shipped via freight carrier. Standard Shipping typically takes between 4 - 7 business days depending on your location.
**If you would like faster delivery times please contact a customer service representative at Luxe Water Walls and they will try to accommodate your request.
Customers Outside the Continental U.S. and Canda
If you wish to ship something outside the continental U.S. or Canada, please contact Luxe Water Walls for a shipping quote. You must have the name and product code of the item you wish to purchase as well as a full shipping address ready when you call or e-mail. We cannot give you a quote without this information. The customer is responsible for any duties, fees or taxes imposed by the receiving country.
Due to the weight and size of many large or heavy items they must be sent via independent freight carriers. Here are a few things to note.
• The trucking service will contact you typically 1-2 days before delivery to schedule the delivery time. If you make an appointment with the trucking company please be aware if you are not there to accept delivery a redelivery fee may be charged by the trucking company and it is not the responsibility of Luxe Water Walls.
• Please be there to sign for the delivery and inspect the item for potential damages.
• The delivery driver will deliver your items curbside of your home. They are not responsible for taking the product onto your driveway or into your home. Therefore, moving the item from curbside may require your assistance. You can always ask the driver to assist you and they may but they are not required. Special services are the responsibility of the customer, we do not pay for any storage fees that the trucking company may charge if you do not take immediate delivery of your item. White Glove service may be available in some areas by some trucking companies. If White Glove service is arranged it is the responsibility of the customer. Any recon signing (changing of original shipping address) of shipments is not the responsibility of Luxe Water Walls and any fees are the responsibility of the customer.
• Very heavy items will require a forklift to move them from the curbside to their permanent location. You can contact a local contractor to help you with this.
• Please be aware that if you suspect any damage upon delivery please mark the bill of laden - SUBJECT TO INSPECTION, so any issues may be corrected or parts replaced. Please contact Luxe Water Walls immediately to report any damages or issues.